La Pavoni Europiccola Professional Lever (PL) Espresso Coffee Machine, Made in Italy
The Europiccola Professional Espresso Machine looks fantastic and is one of the most beautiful things you could put in your kitchen, it’s also widely regarded as an outstanding 20th Century Design piece that wont disappoint. A real modern classic that’s built to last.
- Lever extraction | enjoy the rewarding control, simplicity, and reliability of lever extraction. Lever extraction offers absolute control over how you make your coffee, enabling you to 'feel' how the coffee is extracted. Enjoyed by thousands of users worldwide a La Pavoni lever espresso machine provides a rewarding 'hands on' coffee making experience.
- Amazing espresso | with a bit of practice and good quality coffee beans you can produce amazing espresso with this little machine. The lever extraction system, pre-infusion, thermal design and level of control combine to enable you to produce amazing amounts of tasty crema.... A truly rewarding experience.
- Simple and reliable | with no pump or complicated electronics these machines are super reliable, parts are readily available and they are very straight forward to maintain. Hand assembled in Milan, Italy using quality components like chrome and brass, the Europiccola is truly a work of art that is built to last. In a world full of disposable appliances, La Pavoni holds on to the traditions of buying a quality appliance and enjoying it for many years.
- Steam milk instantly | no waiting around, the 1.6 litre boiler is always ready to deliver steam so you can steam milk for your favourite caffe latte, flat white, cappuccino or other milk based coffee drinks.
- Compact Elegant Design | this machine wont take up your whole kitchen, with a nice compact footprint it delivers great results while being easy to find space for.
- Built by people who understand espresso | since 1905 Pavoni have been developing and manufacturing espresso coffee machines. This pedigree is reflected in every espresso machine they manufacture.
Material: Stainless Steel Brewing Head
Boiler: 1.6 Litre Chromed Boiler
Construction & Exterior: Chromed finish, Chromed steel base, Chromed brass boiler brewing group & Filter holder.
Pre infusion: Manual lever Pre infusion, Coffee is progressively infused as the lever is lowered.
Filter holder: 51mm Chromed Brass double filter holder + double and single coffee filter baskets.
Pressure gauge: Boiler pressure gauge // 0.0 - 2.5 bar.
Steam wand + valve: Chromed brass steam arm with three hole steam tip. Steam arm can be removed for cleaning. Rotary control steam valve finished in chromed brass.
Water outlet + control
Safety: Boiler thermal cutout + boiler overpressure relief valve.
Temperature control: Pressure switch for boiler - MATER.
Element - Power requirements: 1000w // 220-240v 50Hz - 10A supply required.
Water supply: 1.6 litre boiler.
Dimensions: 200mm wide x 320mm deep x 290mm high - 6.0 kg.
Origin: Made in Italy
Warranty: 12 Month Domestic Warranty return to base
Model: PAVONI Europiccola Professional Chrome (PAVONI-PLQ)
Heating time from cold: 10 minutes
Take this one off opportunity and add the Europiccola PL Espresso Machine to your Coveted list.